High Temperature Industrial Compressoroils Oils
There would be no better way to protect your investment than using Ultrachem Inc. Compressor fluids. An impressive array of high-quality lubricants, Ultrachem Compressor Oils can extend the life of your compressors which also support all types of compressors.
Established in 1965, Ultrachem is one of an oldest and most recognized synthetic lubricant manufacturer – producing a full range of compressor lubricants. Privately held since 1984 by a group of key employees, Ultrachem has built an impressive reputation as a premium synthetic lubricants supplier of the OEM and industrial maintenance markets.Corporate headquarters and manufacturing are located in Delaware—a centre for superior technological expertise.
For 30 years, Ultrachem Compressor Lubes have been refined and brought to the finest standards of compressor lubes on the market.These fit your specific needs of all rotary screw, centrifugal or reciprocating compressors & are designed to protect against extreme pressures, extreme temperatures, wear and deposit formations, mechanical stress, metal-to-metal wear, oxidation, and much more.
An extensive line of high-tech, synthetic compressor oils offer a series of benefits:
- Reduced Maintenance costs:
- An excellent solvency of synthetic lubricants keeps your entire system clear of varnish and sludge, while providing proper lubrication for extended bearing life.
- Reduced lubricant consumption:
- The lubricants provide excellent thermal stability, low volatility, excellent shear properties and superior oxidation resistance.
- Energy savings:
- Ultrachem Compressor Oils exhibit lower coefficients of friction, high thermal stability and superior heat-transfer ability, which means your machine will use less energy.
- Operating safety:
- Higher flash points and auto ignition temperatures make Ultrachem Lubes safer to use.
- Environmentally friendly:
- Ultrachem Synthetic Compressor lubricants run cleaner and last longer than petroleum products, resulting in less volume and cost associated with their disposal.